If it’s your responsibility to organize a casino theme party then you’ll probably be wanting to throw a memorable one! Casino parties are awesome for office or stag parties. Take a look at the following casino theme party ideas to inspire you for whats to come.
1. The first thing you need to decide is whether you’re going to hold your party in a casino, which by the way you should easily be able to hire out rooms, tables or sections. The alternative is to hold your party at your own venue; either your office, home or anywhere else!
2. If you are having your casino party in a place other than the casino then you’ll be pleased to know that you can easily hire out casino staff on a private basis! There will be event organizers in your area who will even be able to sort out all of the casino games and staff for you.
3. The most popular games are blackjack, 21, craps and poker. These games are all easy to learn and exceptionally fun for everyone!
4. Another thing you should decide early on is whether or not you’ll be playing with real money. Sometimes some people can go over board and spend too much, so maybe you can put a cap on what you can spend. My suggestion would be to agree an amount with your guests, say for example $20 each. Then change this amount into chips. When the chips are gone, then that is it! Whoever has the most chips at the end of the night wins the pot!
5. Create a Facebook group for your party in order to invite everyone! This way everybody will be able to get excited from an early stage and you’ll be able to keep everyone up to date with developments and get suggestions from your guests as to music, food and drink etc.