The Bank of America is well known for its financial products and services around the world. Bank of America – Make-A-Wish Visa credit card is one such financial-service from the Bank with a philanthropic angle to it.
The credit card presents you with an opportunity to do some charity by means of your card. Whenever you make a purchase with your Make-A-Wish Visa card, it benefits the Make-A-Wish Foundation – one of the largest wish-granting charity in the world.
Bank of Americas’ Make-A-Wish® Visa Card, issued by FIA Card Services, N.A., is intended for those of you having a good fortune and willing to contribute for the noble cause of charity in supporting the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Contribution To Make-A-Wish Foundation
Now before contributing to Make-A-Wish Foundation with your Bank of America – Make-A-Wish Visa card, you must be interested in knowing about the organization. Make-A-Wish Foundation is an organization, which strives to make the dreams of sick children come true. It has been working since 1980 and is believed to have granted the wishes of more than 140000 children. The foundation accepts more than 16000 referrals/wishes of terminally ill children every year.
Remember, the purchases you make with Make-A-Wish® Visa card are helping to fulfill the wishes of children inflicted by life-threatening medical conditions. The card, in fact, gives you a great opportunity to grant the wishes of the children and bring hope and joy into their lives.
Rest assured, the contribution you make will stay within your own community. This donation directly helps your local chapter of Make-A-Wish Foundation. On all net purchases, Make-A-Wish Foundation will receive .65% and an amount equal to or more than $2 per open and activated account.
Bank of America – Make-A-Wish Visa Card not only engages you in a noble pursuit, it also assures you great rates, benefits and a host of other features with the card. Check out for yourself about the benefits you could reap from this card:
– The introductory rates for balance transfers, cash advance checks and purchases are 1.9% for the first six billing cycles. After the expiration of introductory period the interest rate for purchases and balance transfers are above average.
– You can avail low balance transfer fees, annual fees and program fees if you make special request while submitting your application online (keep in mind the fact that you will have to reply within sixty seconds).
– You will be charged an annual fee of $45
This card from Bank of America – Make-A-Wish Visa card spoils you with the amount of additional benefits it provides you. The card is widely available nationwide through direct mail, neighborhood banking centers, consumer real estate, customer service and dealer finance centers.
If you need, you can avail a companion Mini Card for your convenience absolutely free. There are online services for you to gain access to your account and you can pay your bills, check your balance, make requests for increases in credit limit and do much more. Visa has a worldwide coverage and so you will always have some means to purchase throughout your tour.
Apart from these, you will also be pleased with other features including:
– Purchase Guard – You will be free from liabilities for unauthorized Internet transactions and will not be responsible for unauthorized uses of your credit card.
– Emergency travel services like emergency airline ticket replacement, medical and legal referral services
– Rental insurance for automobiles